About Attorney Mana Yegani
Devoted to Standing up for Immigrants' Rights
Attorney Mana Yegani is an experienced immigration lawyer who stands up for the liberty and protection of immigrants, foreign nationals, and their families through well thought-out and measured approaches.
Attorney Yegani is a thorough, detail-oriented lawyer, which allows her to be aggressive in court. She cares about every single one of her clients and can represent you in immigration and criminal court.
She offers a variety of immigration services to the greater Houston area, including:
The Law Office of Mana Yegani is located near the Houston Contract Detention Facility (CDF or CCA). Call (832) 904-3744 for a consultation!
Read the testimonials to learn what people have to say about Attorney Yegani!
5 / 5 stars
“Mana Yegani and her staff are awesome. She is very attentive, detail oriented and honest. We were introduced to her through some friends and she absolutely delivered. Very happy with her law firm. I highly recommend her. Thank you Ms. Yegani.”
- Frank N.
Call (832) 981-2170 to schedule a consultation with Attorney Yegani.
Areas of Practice
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- Executive Office of Immigration Review (EOIR)
- Louisiana State University, Paul Hebert Law Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- J.D. - 2010
- Founder of International Law Society (ILS), which promoted human rights law
- Louisiana State University Bachelor of Civil Law - 2010
- North Carolina State University Bachelor of Biological Sciences - 2006
- Honors: University Honors Degree
Honors and Awards
- The National Advocates Top 100 Lawyers: 2015 - 2019
- Recipient of the Sharon Levine Unsung Heroes Award at the 2017 HCCLA Banquet in Houston, Texas
- Successful wins in Immigration Court for tens of Cancellation of Removal for Permanent Residents
- Successful grants of 237 a 1 H Waivers in Immigration Court
- Approval of Adjustment of Status and Naturalization cases with complex litigation with USCIS
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Executive Office of Immigration Review; Immigration Court
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- State Bar of Texas Immigration & Nationality Law Section
- Harris County Criminal Lawyers Association
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
Past Employment Positions
- Judicial Law clerk at the First Circuit Court of Appeals in Louisiana for to the Honorable Judge Duke Welch
- Legal Intern for the United States Department of Justice at the Office of International Affairs
- Judicial Law clerk at the United States District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana for the Honorable Federal Judge James J. Brady
- Chevron Corporation working on joint operating oil and gas agreements
Pro Bono Activities
- Pro Bono work with Catholic Charities
- Pro Bono work on asylum cases
- July 15, 2018 - Represented Liliana Martinez in a pro bono asylum case and assisted her in the reunion of her 5 year-old son who were both separated due to the zero tolerance policy.
- August 2018 – Represented Ever Reyes and his family who were interviewed by 60 Minutes as a result of being separated from their 4 year old toddler son, “Immers.”
- Volunteer airport lawyer during 2017 Travel Ban