Houston Green Card Attorney

Mana Yegani helps people throughout Houston and the surrounding areas apply for personal green card renewal or replacement, and also for family members, spouses, employees, investors, refugees and immigrants with extraordinary abilities. She dedicates her Texas legal practice exclusively to immigration issues, and she can go to work aiding you in proper green card application and fast tracking of your adjustment of status.

The "green card" is also known as the permanent resident card because, once obtained, it grants lawful permanent residency (LPR) in the U.S.

Ms. Yegani regularly helps people complete LPR applications involving:

  • Form I-90: Green card renewal or replacement
  • Form I-485: Adjustment of status
  • Form I-131: Reentry travel document for permanent resident, conditional permanent resident or foreign nationals with a pending adjustment of status application, asylum status or temporary protected status
  • Form I-130: Petition for an alien relative
  • Form I-129F: Petition for an alien fiancé and his or her children
  • Form I-140: Petition for an alien worker
  • Form I-360: Petition for an Amerasian, widow, battered or abused spouse or child, or a special immigrant (of several defined categories)
  • Form I-526: Petition for an alien entrepreneur

U.S. citizens may petition for certain immediate family members. However, the government fees for granting a green card are expensive. Therefore, you should work with a Houston green card lawyer to ensure that your time, money, hopes and efforts are not wasted.

Speak with Mana Yegani today by calling 832-391-8813, or email her to schedule a consultation. Her assistance can bring you peace of mind, and she can fully protect your rights through the process.

Start A Better Life In The U.S. - Get A Green Card And Work Authorization

The government does not make application for lawful permanent residency simple. It is a complex process, and people who achieve success benefit from the experience and resourcefulness of a top immigration lawyer.

If and when you obtain LPR status, you will be granted the right to live in the U.S. permanently as long as you do not commit a criminal offense. You may apply for any job in the U.S., and you may petition to have your children and spouse live with you in the U.S.

A person who qualifies to be a lawful permanent resident may be able to apply for a green card without living in the U.S. This procedure is known as Adjustment of Status (AOS). Call Mana Yegani for more information about how to adjust your status.

Prevent Errors In Your Application With Attorney Mana Yegani's Guidance

These are treasured rights, and they do not come easily. Any errors in your application can cause significant delays or outright denial. Each stage of the process presents new challenges that demand the keen eye of an experienced lawyer who has guided people from around the world through the complex and overwhelming system.

Do You Have A Criminal Record? Have You Been Charged With A Crime?

If you have a criminal case, your status is not automatically revoked, but you will need a top immigration lawyer to help maintain your LPR status. One way to maintain your LPR status is with the help of a United States citizen who is an immediate family member. U.S. citizens may be eligible to apply for a green card for their wife, husband or parents.

Speak With Montgomery County Permanent Resident Lawyer Mana Yegani About Your Specific Case

Call Ms. Yegani at 832-391-8813, or contact her by email.

Se habla español

نحن نتكلم العربية

ما فارسی صحبت می کنیم