Mana Yegani is an immigration attorney serving immigrants, nonimmigrant foreign nationals and families throughout the Houston area. She is responsive, proactive and well-versed in the variety of legal issues involved with immigration. Her legal experience ranges from handling immigration detention cases to family-based immigration and obtaining appropriate visas, applying for Green Cards and naturalization.
With her dedicated professional staff, Mana Yegani is responsive to emergency situations and attentive to your legal needs. She has answers and solutions to your concerns:
- What should you do when a relative has been detained at the airport?
- How do I get my family member released from custody?
- What if your family member has been placed on ICE hold?
- How do you remove an ICE hold?
- How do you apply for an immigration bond and a bond hearing when your relative is in jail?
- How do you seal your criminal records?
- How do you apply for a fiancé visa?
- How do you apply for a green card (Lawful Permanent Residency) for your wife, husband, parent or children?
- What if your green card application is denied or you receive a notice of intent to deny?
- What if you face criminal charges and deportation?
- How do you stop deportation or appeal a judge's decision?
- What do you have to do to legally stay in the United States?
- How do you reopen a closed case?
- How do you apply for asylum?
- How do you request your file from Immigration?
The first and only call that you need to make: Call Mana Yegani at 832-391-8813 today for assistance or to schedule an appointment. Call 24 hours, 7 days a week! Send us a text message to 832-904-3744.
Fighting To Keep You In The United States
Numerous other Texas lawyers, judges and even immigration officers will tell you that Mana Yegani is a fighter for each and every one of her clients. She is your advocate. She will help you make informed decisions, and she will fight to protect your rights and your family's rights.
What is the most important factor for your success? Hire an experienced, knowledgeable and compassionate Houston immigration attorney who produces results and stands by her word. Mana Yegani will fight for you to stay in the U.S.
- Fluent in Russian, Farsi & Arabic, and offers translation services for Spanish.
- Resourceful, Reliable & a Problem Solver
- Handles All Legal Aspects of Your Case
An accomplished and knowledgeable lawyer on your side means strength in necessary Federal and State court proceedings, including legal issues involving the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS), Department of Homeland Security (DHS), U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), Department of Justice Immigration Courts (EOIR) and Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA).
One Chance For Success
Whether you or a family member is facing criminal charges, deportation/removal or immigration detention, Mana Yegani can go to work for you today. Do not wait to take action. An appeal, a motion to reopen or getting an immigration bond can move your case in the right direction with professional legal representation, but time is of the essence.
Call The Law Office of Mana Yegani today at 832-391-8813 to schedule an appointment. Send a text message to 832-904-3744. Do not allow something irreversible to happen to your case!
Se habla español
نحن نتكلم العربية
ما فارسی صحبت می کنیم